Friday, April 25, 2008

Launching of falah's blogger

salam everyone,

actly its been eversince that i wanted to make a blog for my son. well, my hubby did but it was not updated. i dont even remember the blog url. it is all started as im browsing though my cousin's blog just now. Thanks kak rina.Seeing what u have done really inspired me do it too.

well, i love to take pictures a lot. But most of my son's pictures just been kept in my computers only. So, why not share it with all my friends.

OK, lets get started !!



hi..i'm falah

2 comments:

Rina said...

WOW! that was superquick! anyway, do take lotsa photos when you move to terengganu nanti! susah laa nak jumpa lepas ni :(

Rina said...

wow! that was really quick! heheh
anyway, make sure you take photos of your new place in terengganu nanti okay?
susah laa nak jumpe lepas ni :(